Lambston, a parish in Pembrokeshire, near St Bride's Bay, 3 miles W by N of Haverfordwest. Post town, Haver -fordwest. Acreage, 1813; population, 181. The living is a vicarage, united with that of West Haroldston, in the diocese of St David's; joint net value, £177. Patron, Pembroke College, Oxford. The church is good.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Haverfordwest||1837 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Lambston are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: