East Walton, Pembrokeshire
Walton, East, a parish in Pembrokeshire, 2 miles N by W of Clarbeston Road station on the G.W.R., and 7½ NE of Haverfordwest, Post town, Clarbeston Road (R.S.O.) Acreage, 2076; population, 196. The manor belonged to Slebech Preceptory. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St David's; gross value, £81 with residence. The church is dedicated to St Mary.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: