Llwynhendy, a place in Berwick hamlet, Llanelly parish, Carmarthenshire, 2½ miles SE of Llanelly. It has a post and money order office under Llanelly; telegraph office, Bynea railway station. It has a church attached to Dafen ecclesiastical parish, and Baptist and Calvinistic Methodistchapels.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carmarthenshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Llwynhendy are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: