Llanginning or Llangynnyn, Carmarthenshire
Llanginning or Llangynnyn, a parish in Carmarthenshire, on the river Gynin, near the river Taff, 2¼ miles W of St Clears, and 11 W by S of Carmarthen. Post town, St Clears. Acreage, 3264; population, 322. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St David's; gross value, £120. The church is dedicated to St Cynin, is ancient, and has has been restored. There are Baptist and Congregational chapels.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Carmarthen||1837 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
For births, marriages, and deaths in Llanginning or Llangynnyn from 1837 to 1974 you should search for the Carmarthen Registration District.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carmarthenshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: