Llanfihangel Uwch Gwili, Carmarthenshire
Llanfihangel-Uwch-G-wili, a chapelry in Abergwili parish, Carmarthenshire, 5¼ miles ENE of Carmarthen. Post town, Abergwili (R.S.O.) The living is annexed to the vicarage of Abergwili, in the diocese of St David's.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carmarthenshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: