Llanfallteg, a parish in Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire, on the river Taff, 4 miles NE by N of Narberth. It lias a station on the Whitland and Cardigan branch of the G.W.R., and a post office (R.S.O.); money order and telegraph office, Clynderwen. It is divided into East Llanfallteg, in Carmarthenshire; acreage, 1381; population, 316; and West Llanfallteg, in Pembrokeshire; acreage, 489; population, 61. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St David's; net value, £137. Patron, the Bishop of St David's. The church is. dedicated to St Mallteg. and is good.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carmarthenshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: