Cross Inn, Carmarthenshire
Cross Inn, a village in Llandebie parish, Carmarthenshire, near Ammanford station on the Garnant branch of the G.W.R., 13 miles NNE of Llanelly. It has a post office under Llanon (R.S.O.); money order and telegraph office, Llanon.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carmarthenshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Cross Inn are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: