Llyn Berwyn, Cardiganshire
Llyn Berwyn, a lake in Cardiganshire, 5½ miles ESE of Tregaron. It measures about 1½ mile in circuit and abounds with trout and eel.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Cardiganshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Llyn Berwyn are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: