Elerch, an ecclesiastical parish in Llanbadarnfawr and Llanfihangel-Geneur-Glyn parishes, Cardiganshire, 2 miles SE of Aberystwith. It was constituted in 1868. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St David's; net value, £180 with residence.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Aberystwyth||1837 - 1934|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Cardiganshire is online.
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Cardiganshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: