Gym, a castellated mansion in Llanasa parish, Flintshire, near the mouth of the estuary of the Dee, 6 miles NW of HolywelL It belonged formerly to the Douglas family, and belongs now to the Bates family
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Flintshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: