Ffynnon Grayw, Flintshire
Ffynnon Grayw, an ecclesiastical parish in Llanasa parish, Flintshire, 1 mile S of Mostyn station on the L. & N.W.R. It was constituted in 1883. Population, 1028. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St Asaph; gross value, £250 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of St Asaph
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Flintshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: