Cwm (St Asaph), Flintshire
Cwm, a village and a parish in Flintshire, 3 miles E by S of Rhuddlan station on the L. & N.W.R., and 3 NE by N of St Asaph. Post town, Rhuddlan. The parish comprises the townships of Cwm-Isglan and Cwm-Ucbglan. Acreage, 4031; population, 350. Many points command fine views— The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St Asaph; value, £220 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of Llandaff. The church is ancient. .
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Flintshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: