Llanychan, a parish in Denbighshire, on the river Clwyd, 1 mile NE of Rhewl station on the L. & N.W.R., and 3 miles N of Ruthin. Post town, Ruthin (R.S.O.) Acreage, 584; population, 104. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St Asaph; gross value, £196 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of St Asaph. The church, dedicated to St Hychan, is good.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Ruthin||1837 - 1935|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
For births, marriages, and deaths in Llanychan from 1837 to 1935 you should search for the Ruthin Registration District.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Denbighshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: