Llanrhydd, a parish in Denbighshire, 1½ mile W by S of Ruthin. It includes part of Ruthin borough, and contains Ruthin Workhouse. Post town, Ruthin (R.S.O.) Acreage, 1336; population, 799. Plas Llanrhydd is the chief residence. There is a mineral spring. The living is a vicarage, annexed to the vicarage of Ruthin, in the diocese of St Asaph. The church has been restored, and contains a fine monument to the Thelwalls.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Ruthin||1837 - 1894|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
For births, marriages, and deaths in Llanrhydd from 1837 to 1894 you should search for the Ruthin Registration District.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Denbighshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: