Llanarmon Mynydd Mawr, Denbighshire
Llanarmon Mynydd Mawr, a parish in West Denbighshire, adjacent to Llanrhaiadr-ym-Mochnant, 3½ miles SSW of Llanarmon Dyffryn Ceiriog, and 7 N of Llanfyllin. Post town, Oswestry. Acreage, 2218; population, 129. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St Asaph. Patron, the Vicar of Llanrhaiadr-ym-Mochnant.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Llanfyllin||1837 - 1935|
|Registration district||Wrexham||1935 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Denbighshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: