Erryrys, an ecclesiastical parish in Denbighshire, adjacent to Flintshire, 5 miles ESE of Ruthin. Post town, Mold, Flintshire. It was constituted in 1861. Population, 539. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St Asaph; net value, £205 with residence. Patron, alternately the Crown and the Bishop.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Denbighshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: