Meyllteryn or Myllteryn, Carnarvonshire
Meyllteryn or Myllteryn, a parish in Carnarvonshire, in the Lleyn peninsula, 9½ miles WSW of Pwllheli. Post town, Pwllheli. Acreage, 1545; population of the civil parish, 288; of the ecclesiastical, with Bottwnog, 450. The living is a rectory, united with the perpetual curacy of Bottwnog, in the diocese of Bangor; net value, £133 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of Bangor. The church is dedicated to St Peter and Vincula, and is ancient.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Pwllheli||1837 - 1934|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
For births, marriages, and deaths in Meyllteryn or Myllteryn from 1837 to 1934 you should search for the Pwllheli Registration District.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carnarvonshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: