Llangwstenin or Llangystenyn, a parish in Carnarvonshire, on the river Conway, near Mochdre and Pabo station on the L. & N.W.R., 3 miles ENE of Conway. Po&t town, Conway. Acreage, 1412; population, 732. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St Asaph; net value, £200 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of St Asaph. The church is dedicated to St Constantine, and occupies the site of one alleged to have been founded before 380 by the Emperor Constantine. The parish council consists of eleven members.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Conway||1837 - 1934|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
For births, marriages, and deaths in Llangwstennin from 1837 to 1934 you should search for the Conway Registration District.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carnarvonshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: