Llanganten, a parish in Brecknockshire, on the river Chwefru, an affluent of the Yrfon, near Cilmery station on the L. & N.W.R., and 2½ miles W by N of Builth. Post town, Builth (R.S.O.) Acreage, 2235; population, 187. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St David's; net value, £88. The church is dedicated to St Cannen or Catherine.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Builth||1837 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Breconshire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: