Llanfihangel Bryn Pabuan, Breconshire
Llanfihangel-Bryn-Pabuan, a parish in Breconshire, on the river Wye, 1 mile SW of Newbridge-on-Wye station on the Cambrian railway, and 5½ miles NW of Builth. Post town, Builth (R.S.O.) Acreage, 4391; population, 190. Parc-ar-Irvon is an old seat of the Lloyds. A mineral' spring with a small pump-room is near. Good trout-fishing is got in the rivers. The living is a perpetual curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Llanafan-fawr, in the diocese of St David's. The church is ancient. There is a Baptist chapel.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Builth||1837 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Breconshire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: