Llandefalley, a parish, with a village, in Brecknockshire, 3 miles WNW of Talgarth and 6 NE of Brecon. Post town, Brecon. Acreage, 7719; population, 495. Trebris was a seat of the Bois family, and is now a ruin. There are traces of an ancient camp. The living is a vicarage, annexed to the vicarage of Crickadarn, in the diocese of St David's. The church is Early English, with timbered roof and stained glass windows, and contains effigies of two bishops.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Brecknock||1837 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Breconshire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: