Llanddewire Cwm, Breconshire
Llanddewire-Cwm, a parish in Brecknockshire, on the river Duhonw, an affluent of the Wye, 2 miles S by W of Builth. Post town, Builth (R.S.O.) It includes Oaklands. Acreage, 3054; population, 402. The surface shows some pleasant scenery. The living is a vicarage in the diocese ofSt David's; net value, £60. The church, dedicated to St David, was restored in 1894.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Builth||1837 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Breconshire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: