Cathedine, a parish in Breconshire, 7 miles from Crick-howell, 7 from Brecon, and 7 SSW of Talgarth, on the border of Llangorse Lake. It contains the nominal ancient borough of Blaenllynfi, and its post town is Bwlch (R.S.O.) Acreage, 1654; population, 164. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St David's; net value, £110. The church is ancient, but was partly restored in 1867.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Brecknock||1837 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Breconshire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: