Llanrhwydrys, a parish in Anglesey, on the coast between Camlyn Bay and Carmel Head, 8 miles W of Amlwch, and 9 NW of Llanerchymedd. Post town, Amlwch (R.S.O.) Acreage, 1122, with 116 of adjacent foreshore; population, 131. There is a lifeboat station at Camlyn Bay. The living is a perpetual curacy, annexed to the rectory of Llan-fairynghornwy, in the diocese of Bangor. The church is dedicated to St Rhwydrys.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Anglesey||1837 - 1933|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
For births, marriages, and deaths in Llanrhwydrys from 1837 to 1933 you should search for the Anglesey Registration District.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Anglesey is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: