Haywood or Haywood Forest, Herefordshire
Haywood or Haywood Forest, formerly extra-parochial, is now a parish, in the county of Hereford, 2 miles NE of Tram Inn station on the Hereford and Abergavenny branch of the G.W.R., and 3 SSW of Hereford. Post town, Hereford. Acreage, 1565; population, 141.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Haywood or Haywood Forest from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Haywood-Township)
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Herefordshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Herefordshire newspapers online: