Marston, a chapelry in Yardley parish, Worcestershire, around Hall Green, adjacent to the boundary with Warwickshire, 3½ miles SE by S of Birmingham. The chapelry has no defined limits. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Worcester; gross value, £160 with residence. The church was built by Job Marston in the time of Queen Anne, and was restored in 1866.
Land and Property
The full transcript of the Worcestershire section of the Return of Owners of Land, 1873.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Worcestershire papers online:
The Visitation of Worcestershire 1569 is available on the Heraldry page.