Cutsdean, a township and a chapelry in Worcestershire, among the Cotswolds, in a detached portion of the county surrounded by Gloucestershire, 5½ miles ENE of Winchcomb. Post town, Broadway. Acreage, 1560; population, 126. The living is a chapelry, annexed to the rectory of Bredon, 12 miles distant, in the diocese of Worcester. The church was rebuilt in 1863. There is a Baptist chapel.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Winchcomb|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Cutsdean from the following:
Land and Property
The full transcript of the Worcestershire section of the Return of Owners of Land, 1873.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Worcestershire papers online:
The Visitation of Worcestershire 1569 is available on the Heraldry page.