Lower Bullingham or Bullinghope, Herefordshire
Bullingham or Bullinghope, Lower, a parish in Herefordshire, on the river Wye, 1½ mile S of Hereford. It has a post office of the name of Lower Bullingham under Hereford, which is the money order and telegraph office. Acreage, 1106; population, 469. A nunnery conforming to the rule of St Francis of Assisi was established in 1870. St Charles's Home is a building erected in 1887 as an almshouse.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Herefordshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Herefordshire newspapers online: