Borough Fen, Northamptonshire
Borough-Fen, formerly an extra-parochial tract in Northamptonshire, now a parish for civil purposes, but annexed to Newborough for ecclesiastical purposes, 2½ miles NE of Peakirk station on the G.N.R., and 5 N by E of Peterborough, which is the post, money order, and telegraph office. Population of the ecclesiastical parish, including Newborough, 908.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Liberty||soke of Peterborough|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Ancestry.co.uk, in association with the Northamptonshire Record Office, have images of the Parish Registers and Bishop's Transcripts for Northamptonshire online.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Borough Fen from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northamptonshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Northamptonshire papers online: