North Middleton (Hartburn), Northumberland
Middleton, North, a village and a township in Hartburn parish, Northumberland, near the river Wansbeck and the Wansbeck Valley railway, 1½ mile ENE of Middleton stationon the N.E.R., and 9 miles W by N of Morpeth. There is a post office under Morpeth; money order and telegraph office, Hartburn. Acreage of township, 1146; population, 70. There is a Presbyterian chapel.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: