Morpeth Castle, Northumberland
Morpeth Castle, a township in Morpeth parish, Northumberland, within Morpeth parliamentary borough. It contains the site of Morpeth Castle and the hamlets of Catch-burn, Parkhouse, and Stobhill. Post town and money order and telegraph office, Morpeth. Acreage, 1509 and 13 of water; population, 255. The Earl of Carlisle is lord of the manor.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: