High Angerton, Northumberland
Angerton, High and Low, two townships in Hartburn parish, Northumberland, on the Wansbeck river and railway, with a station, 6½ miles W of Morpeth. Acreage of High Angerton, 1293; population, 71; of Low Angerton, 1069; population, 50. There are tile works in High Angerton. Angerton Hall is a handsome Elizabethan mansion.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: