East and West Hartford, Northumberland
Hartford, East and West, two townships in Horton parish, Northumberland, on the river Blyth, 5 miles SSW of Morpeth station on the N.E. and North British railways. Post town and money order and telegraph office, Bedlington. Acreage, 308 and 519; population, 198 and 80.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: