Dueshill, a village in Holystone parish, Northumberland, on the river Coquet, 6 miles W of Rothbury. At Harehaugh near here is the site of a strong Saxon camp.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Rothbury|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Dueshill from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Dueshill)
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: