Causey Park, Northumberland
Causey Park, a township in Hebburn parish, Northumberland, 6 miles NNW of Morpeth station on the N.E.R. Post town, Morpeth. Acreage, 1156; population, 75. Causey Park House is the seat of the Hogg family, and was built in 1582.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Morpeth|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Causey Park from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Causey-Park)
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Online maps of Causey Park are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: