Bradford (Bambrough), Northumberland
Bradford, a township in Bambrough parish, Northumberland, 1 mile from Lucker station on the N.E.R., 3½ miles. ESE of Belford. Post-town, Belford, which is the money order and telegraph office. Acreage, 561; population, 54. Earl Grey is lord of the manor and sole landowner.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Belford|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Bradford (Bambrough) from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Bradford)
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: