Lullington, a parish in Sussex, on the river Cnckmere, 3½ miles from Berwick station on the L.B. & S.C.R., and 6 SW of Hailsham. Post town and money order and telegraph office, Berwick. Acreage, 1157; population, 25. The manor and much of the land belong to Lord Sackville. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Chichester; net value, —£40. Patron, the Bishop. The church is only about 16 feet square, was the chancel of a much larger church, and was thoroughly restored in 1894.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Eastbourne|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Lullington from the following:
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Sussex newspapers online: