Guildford Holy Trinity, Surrey
Holy Trinity is an ecclesiastical parish, in the municipal borough of Guildford, Surrey. The Church superseded an ancient one; was built in 1763; stands on the summit of the hill in the E part of the town; is an edifice of red brick with a square tower 90 feet high; includes a chantry chapel with monuments of the Westons; and contains tombs of Archbishop Abbot and Speaker Onslow. The church was enlarged in 1888. The living is a rectory, united with Guildford St. Mary, in the diocese of Winchester, value, £260 with residence. The area of Trinity parish is 144 acres; population, 3085.
Ancestry.co.uk, in association with Surrey History Centre, have images of the Parish Registers for Surrey online.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Surrey is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Surrey papers online:
The Visitation of Surrey, 1662-1668 is available on the Heraldry page.