Wyville with Hungerton, Lincolnshire
Wyville-with-Hungerton, a parish in Lincolnshire, 3½ miles W by S of Great Ponton station on the G.N.R., and 5 SSW of Grantham. Post town, Grantham. Acreage, 1635; population, 125. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lincoln; gross valae, £141. The church is a small plain structure of brick in the Early English style.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Grantham|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Wyville with Hungerton from the following:
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Lincolnshire papers online:
- Grantham Journal
- Grimsby Daily Telegraph
- Lincolnshire Chronicle
- Lincolnshire Echo
- Lincolnshire Free Press
- Louth and North Lincolnshire Advertiser
- Stamford Mercury