Haltemprice, East Riding of Yorkshire
Haltemprice, a farm in Cottingham parish, E.R. Yorkshire, 4 miles WNW of Hull. An Augustinian canonry was removed hither from Cottingham Manor about 1324, had at the dissolution a prior and 11 or 12 canons, and was then given to Thomas Culpepper.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for the East Riding of Yorkshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following East Riding newspapers online: