Worcester Park, Surrey
Worcester Park, a district in Cuddington, Cheam, Maiden, and Long Ditton parishes, Surrey, 11 miles from London, with a station on the Epsom and Leatherhead branch of the L. & S.W.R., and a post, money order, and telegraph office (S.O.) It has a chapel of ease to Cuddington parish church, and a Primitive Methodist chapel.
Ancestry.co.uk, in association with Surrey History Centre, have images of the Parish Registers for Surrey online.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Surrey is available to browse.
Online maps of Worcester Park are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Surrey papers online:
The Visitation of Surrey, 1662-1668 is available on the Heraldry page.