Worcester Park, Surrey

Historical Description

Worcester Park, a district in Cuddington, Cheam, Maiden, and Long Ditton parishes, Surrey, 11 miles from London, with a station on the Epsom and Leatherhead branch of the L. & S.W.R., and a post, money order, and telegraph office (S.O.) It has a chapel of ease to Cuddington parish church, and a Primitive Methodist chapel.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Church Records

Ancestry.co.uk, in association with Surrey History Centre, have images of the Parish Registers for Surrey online.


Land and Property

The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Surrey is available to browse.


Maps

Online maps of Worcester Park are available from a number of sites:


Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Surrey papers online:


Visitations Heraldic

The Visitation of Surrey, 1662-1668 is available on the Heraldry page.

DistrictEpsom and Ewell
CountySurrey
RegionSouth East
CountryEngland
Postal districtKT4
Post TownWorcester Park