Robin Hood Gate, Surrey
Robin Hood Gate, the former name of a chapelry in Kingston-upon-Thames parish, Surrey, which is now known as Kingston Vale. It is situated on a small affluent of the river Thames, 2 miles NE of Norbiton station on the L. & S.W.R., and 3 NE of Kingston. It was constituted in 1847. Post town, Putney. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Rochester; gross value, £200. Patron, the Bishop of Rochester. The church, a small brick edifice in the Early English style, was built in 1861 and enlarged in 1875.
Ancestry.co.uk, in association with Surrey History Centre, have images of the Parish Registers for Surrey online.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Surrey is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Surrey papers online:
The Visitation of Surrey, 1662-1668 is available on the Heraldry page.