Nutley Lane, Surrey

Historical Description

Nutley Lane, a chapelry in Reigate parish, Surrey, adjacent to Reigate town and station on the S.E.R. It was constituted in 1866, and its post town is Reigate. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of Rochester; value, £120 with residence.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Church Records

Ancestry.co.uk, in association with Surrey History Centre, have images of the Parish Registers for Surrey online.


Land and Property

The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Surrey is available to browse.


Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Surrey papers online:


Visitations Heraldic

The Visitation of Surrey, 1662-1668 is available on the Heraldry page.