Juniper Hall, Surrey

Historical Description

Juniper Hall, a seat in Mickleham parish, Surrey, half a mile S of Mickleham village. It belongs to the Macandrew family. A colony of French refugees, among whom was General D'Arblay, settled here after the Revolution. Juniper Hill is another seat in the same vicinity.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Church Records

Ancestry.co.uk, in association with Surrey History Centre, have images of the Parish Registers for Surrey online.


Land and Property

The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Surrey is available to browse.


Maps

Online maps of Juniper Hall are available from a number of sites: