Pixton Park, Somerset

Historical Description

Pixton Park, a seat in Dulverton parish, Somerset, near the boundary with Devonshire, 1¼ mile SSE of Dulverton. It belongs to the Earl of Carnarvon, and was completely restored in 1861.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Church Records

Ancestry.co.uk, in association with Somerset Archives & Local Studies, have images of the Parish Registers for Somerset online.


Maps

Online maps of Pixton Park are available from a number of sites: