Northmoor Green, Somerset
Northmoor Green for civil purposes forms part of North Petherton, but ecclesiastically is a parish in Somerset, near the river Parret, 5 miles S of Bridgwater station on the G.W.R. Post town, Bridgwater. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Bath and Wells; value, £110 with residence. Patron, the Vicar of North Petherton. The church, a building of stone, was erected in 1844.
Ancestry.co.uk, in association with Somerset Archives & Local Studies, have images of the Parish Registers for Somerset online.
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Somerset papers online:
- Bath Chronicle and Weekly Gazette
- Taunton Courier, and Western Advertiser
- Western Gazette
- Wells Journal
- Somerset County Gazette
The Visitation of Somersetshire, 1623 is available on the Heraldry page.