Woodford Green, Essex
Woodford Green, a village in Woodford St Mary parish, Essex, three Quarters of a mile W of Woodford station on the G.E.R., and 5 ½ miles N by E of Stratford. It has a head post office, a good inn, and Congregational and Wesleyan chapels.
Online maps of Woodford Green are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: