Potters Street, Essex
Potters Street, a village in Harlow parish, Essex, 1 ½ mile S of Harlow, and included in the ecclesiastical parish of St Mary Magdalen, formed in 1865. It has a post office under Harlow, and formerly had a fair for horses and cattle on 9 and 10 Sept, and several potteries. Population of the ecclesiastical parish, 479. The Church of St Mary Magdalen is a handsome building completed in 1895. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St Albans; gross value, £101 with residence, in the gift of the Vicar of Harlow.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: