Passingford Bridge, Essex
Passingford Bridge, a place in the W of Essex, on the river Roding, and the road from Ongar to London. It has a post and money order office under Eomford; telegraph office, Abridge.
Online maps of Passingford Bridge are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: