Noak Hill, Essex
Noak Hill, a village and a chapelry in Romford parish, Essex, 4 miles NE of Romford station, and 1 mile N by footpath from Harold Wood station on the G.E.R. There is a post office under Romford; money order and telegraph office, Havering. The living is a perpetual curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Romford, in the diocese of St Albans. The church, erected in 1841-42, is a building of brick in the Early English style. Dagnam Park here is the seat of the Hon. Lady Neave.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: